[android-kernel] Porting sensor driver from kernel/msm 3.10 to 3.18
SK
2017-09-26 11:06:01 UTC
I am a newbie porting sensor kernel driver. I have to port a light sensor
driver from kernel/msm-3.10 to kernel/msm-3.18. In kernel/msm-3.18 there is
no include/linux/sensor.h file which defines.

In msm-3.10 my kernel driver file was in drivers/input/misc. What should be
the location of this driver in new kernel/msm-3.18?

Also in the HAL there is no libsensor folder. What all changes required to
be done on the HAL layer?

Any information will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.