[android-kernel] how to install strace tool
Saba Arshad
2017-01-29 04:01:33 UTC
From many days i am searching for strace tool. i cannot find any tutorial
about strace tool installation. I have downloaded strace tool from this
link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/strace/?source=typ_redirect

but i cannot find any exe file in it. also i dont know how to move on. i am
currently using Windows 8.1. kindly tell me do i have to instal linux? also
give me any links about installation tutorials if any one knows about it.

Thanks in advance
Saba Arshad