[android-kernel] How to compile the Trusty OS? and Can I run Trusty OS on android emulator like ranchu?
Kailiang Ying
2016-07-16 19:33:53 UTC
I am attracted by the Android Trusty OS post in the end of
https://source.android.com/security/trusty/index.html. Looks like this is
the OS code run inside TEE environment.

Can Trusty OS run on android emulator? I know android emulator is built on
top of qemu and should already has the TrustZone feature enabled.

Thanks for any response.
2016-07-27 07:49:15 UTC
I have already run Android TrustyOS on
QEMU, https://github.com/elastos/TrustyOS

圚 2016幎7月19日星期二 UTC+8䞊午4:06:39Kailiang Ying写道
2016-08-16 11:32:23 UTC
Hi Kailiang,

I am also interested in trusted application development. I have read the
Trusty TEE documentation but it does not have much detail.
Could you please give more detail about how did you compile the Android
Trusty TEE and run it on QEMU? Any help will be much appreciated.
Konrad Weiss
2016-11-07 10:42:01 UTC
Hey, I am also currently trying to do work with trusty. Specially I want to
deploy it on a Nexus 5 and write a TA for it. Building requires setting
some ENV-variables and fixing some missing guards in the current version,
but currently I struggle deploying it somewhere. If you found out how to
deploy it on a device, emulator or QEMU I would be really gratefull if you
could tell me how.
Daeyoung Kim

Ali Reza Barkhordari
2017-10-07 11:46:55 UTC
Hi Kailiang,

Did you find a way to install TrustyOS on a device? I managed to compile it
but couldn't find a way to deploy it on a read device.
Michał Król