[android-kernel] Using SIGRTMIN in Android N Kernel
Deepika Teriar
2018-01-04 13:28:20 UTC

I am writing a driver in which I need to handle 6 interrupts from different
GPIO and I need to send the signals to user space application in Android N.

Can I use the SIGRTMIN+x for all the signals?

Can it work on Android?

Thanks
Deepika
Greg KH
2018-01-04 16:54:19 UTC
Post by Deepika Teriar
Hi,
I am writing a driver in which I need to handle 6 interrupts from different
GPIO and I need to send the signals to user space application in Android N.
Can I use the SIGRTMIN+x for all the signals?
No, just use the "normal" GPIO user/kernel api and all should be fine.

good luck!

greg k-h